Whether you’re looking to rent your timeshare
for just one week, or if you’re looking to rent the property
to attract timeshare buyers
advertising your timeshare rental
with us is easy. Contact Timeshare Lifestyle and:
- Determine the advertising package that’s right for you.
- Advertise so that prospective renters will find your ad on our Web site, and then submit offers to you.
- Timeshare Lifestyle verifies that the offer is legitimate through an email confirmation process.
- When you receive an offer, you must check with your resort to determine the availability of the dates requested.
- You can then contact the prospective renter to accept the offer or suggest a counter offer.
- When the dates are confirmed as available and the final agreement is settled, you then:
- Book the dates with the timeshare resort under the renter’s name.
- You and the renter will both sign a rental agreement provided by Timeshare Lifestyle.
- The renter then receives the guest pass information and you will receive the money order for the full amount of the rental.
- The renter stays at the resort with the understanding that they are responsible for any additional expenses they incur at the resort
If you have any other questions about how to rent a timeshare
or sell a timeshare
please contact us at 1.800.616.1966.